Friday 1 August 2014

Funky Flairs N Flowers - Design Team


I am very excited to be on this team and hope to inspire you on ways to use these great products.

Introducing our last Designer to the team Karen McLaughlin . I am so happy to have these 4 amazing ladies as my exclusive Designers here at FFF they are going to bring you so much inspiration and ideas on how to incorporate our products in to your work .

Photo: Introducing our last Designer to the team Karen McLaughlin . I am so happy to have these 4 amazing ladies as my exclusive Designers here at FFF they are going to bring you so much inspiration and ideas on how to incorporate our products in to your work .

Karen McLaughlin .... 
I have been married to my best friend for just over 23 years. We have a 21 year old daughter and a 16 year old son and of course they are my main subjects to scrap. We emigrated from England 17 years ago and now live on the Central Coast, NSW. I have been scrapbooking for around 9 years. I started when a friend invited me over to ‘have a go’ after I had been admiring her pages. I have been addicted every since. I get my inspiration from photos, magazines, blogs and just being around other scrapbookers is always inspiring. I would describe my scrapping style as layered (bit shabby but tend to try anything new). I see my scrapping as being a lifetime diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment