Thursday 26 June 2014

Remember

This is a page I have done for OUAS.  I really love the sketch and theme for the Challenge this month.  "the best things in life aren't things"  My journalling is written on the back of my LO. 

"The best things in life aren't things it is the love and time spent with family.  This is my niece who lives in the UK (I live in Australia) so when we go home to the UK I just love being with familyand hearing all the stories of what is going on in their life.  The time goes far too quickly so spending as much time with them is so important to me."



Thanks for looking. Karen x

2 comments:

  1. Karen this is a beautiful layout. The die cuts are lovely and the colours you have chosen are soft and pretty. Love the pop of colour from the fence... Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely journaling - gorgeous page that just oozes with love.....the flowers are divine:):) Thanks so much for sharing with us this month at OUAS!!!!!! And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    ReplyDelete